Wednesday, November 16, 2022

He heals the brokenhearted And binds up their wounds. He counts the number of the stars; He calls them all by name. Great is our Lord, and mighty in power; His understanding is infinite. Psalms 147:3‭-‬5

 


*God knows the temperature of every star, the composition of every planet, the size of every galaxy, and the course of every comet. 

He knows the shape of each snow flake and the design of every sea shell. He understands the mysteries of depths below and the heights above. He knows what lies above the galaxies and beyond the grave. 

His wisdom is as high as heavens, as deep as the oceans, as broad as the cosmos, as long as the eternity. 

God has instant access to every fact of reality and to every factor of every decision. 

His intelligence is limitless, His brilliance boundless, His perception is unfailing and unerring. 

He neither panics nor puzzles over the problems of His creation, for His thoughts  are not our thoughts. 

Jesus knows all about you.. Every ancestor in your family tree, every strand in your DNA, every quirk in your personality, every bump and bruise in your childhood, and every trail, tragedy, hurt, and heart ache you have ever encountered or ever will. He numbers both your steps and the very hairs of your head. He sees every rejection and failure. 

He rejoices in every victory and records all your faithful deeds.... 

Jesus loves you!!!!! 


For You formed my inward parts; You covered me in my mother’s womb. I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Marvelous are Your works, And that my soul knows very well. My frame was not hidden from You, When I was made in secret, And skillfully wrought in the lowest parts of the earth. Your eyes saw my substance, being yet unformed. And in Your book they all were written, The days fashioned for me, When as yet there were none of them. How precious also are Your thoughts to me, O God! How great is the sum of them! If I should count them, they would be more in number than the sand; When I awake, I am still with You.

Psalms 139:13‭-‬18 













*selected.... Robert J Morgan


4 comments:

  1. Amen.... Thank you Jesus for your unfailing love ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isaiah 55:8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts,
    neither are your ways my ways, declares the LORD.
    Hebrews 4:12-13 For the word of God is living and active, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing to the division of soul and of spirit, of joints and of marrow, and discerning the thoughts and intentions of the heart. And no creature is hidden from his sight, but all are naked and exposed to the eyes of him to whom we must give account.
    Malachi 3:16 The Book of Remembrance
    Then those who feared the LORD spoke with one another. The LORD paid attention and heard them, and a book of remembrance was written before him of those who feared the LORD and esteemed his name.

    ReplyDelete