Friday, July 12, 2024

Eight "I Will " Of Our God

 



I will remove from you all who mourn over the loss of your appointed festivals, which is a burden and reproach for you. 

At that time I will deal with all who oppressed you

. I will rescue the lame; 

I will gather the exiles.

 I will give them praise and honor in every land where they have suffered shame. 

 At that time I will gather you; 

at that time I will bring you home. 

I will give you honor and praise among all the peoples of the earth when I restore your fortunes before your very eyes,” says the Lord.

Zephaniah 3:18-20

Believe the Word of the Lord..... Sing a song to Jesus



5 comments:

  1. Thank you Abba for being mindful of us ❣️💞❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallelujah.
    John 14:16.
    “And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another advocate to help you and be with you forever."
    John 14:3
    "And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am”

    ReplyDelete