Sunday, November 8, 2020

  


Once, the renowned Radio Evangelist David Jeremiah arrived to participate in Alabama prayer conference.

One of the organizers of the event informed him that someone was waiting to see him. The young man who came to see David introduced himself: “Sir, my name is Red. I came to see you, hearing that you have come to this city. Let me share my experience to you.  Sometime earlier, having lost all hope in my life, I decided to end my life. As I lived in a life of splendor, I had lost all hope in my life. I decided to commit suicide by driving the car at high speed and ram against a large tree which was at a road bend. Thus, I went to end my life by hitting against that large tree. I was blaring a rock music through the car radio as I started driving. The radio was not functioning well as the car was speeding along. In a fit of rage, I punched the radio buttons. The car was fast approaching my target. At once a message from another radio station sounded in the car. It was the impact of punching the radio buttons, that changed the radio station. I hear a sermon about heaven, how to reach there, how to receive eternal life, words of salvation etc.… David, it was your Radio program titled ‘Turning Point’. I stopped the car and received Jesus as my Lord and Savior. Today I am a traveler to heavenly Zion.” Red stopped speaking.

          Then we together glorified God in joy.

God loves you! Believe in Jesus. If you are one who is sharing in the love of God, then keep growing in it. Nothing is impossible with God.

Therefore, my dear brothers and sisters, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain. 1 Cor 15:58.


5 comments: