Friday, May 19, 2023

 


Many years ago When navigators planned their long travel in sea they made maps. In some places they wrote 

Here be " Storms"

Here be " Dragon Fishes"

Here be " Great Dangers"

But John Franklin the mariner believed in God. 

In all places of warning of dangers.. 

He wrote

Here is God

Can we also write in our life chart of long travel through the Sea of life.. 

'Here be God. '

His Name is Immanuel " God with us"

Whether it be storms, strong winds, hurricanes, or evil ones..... Let Jesus' voice be heard in our hearts..' Don't be afraid.. '

"You see me when I travel and when I rest at home. You know everything I do. You know what I am going to say even before I say it, Lord. You go before me and follow me. You place your hand of blessing on my head.Psalms 139:3‭-‬5 "NLT

Blessed day! 






















*courtesy.. Max lucado

7 comments: