Friday, August 18, 2023

 


*Bill frey when he was eleven years old, tried to pull out a stump from soil. He was collecting fire wood. In his book he wrote the real story... 

""One day i found a large stump in an open field near the house and tried to unearth it. I literally tried to pull out the stump for many hours. But I couldn't pull it out of the ground. I was still struggling when my father came from office, spotted me working and came over to watch. 

"I think I see your problem. "

What's that? i asked

"You are not using all your strength " He replied

I exploded and told him how hard I had worked and for how long

"No" he said "you are not using  all your strength"

When I cooled down I asked him what he meant, and he said

"You haven't asked me to help you yet"

*

Let us go to our heavenly Father today and ask Him for help... 

Jesus is our strength

๐Ÿ“–

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.Philippians 4:6‭-‬7 














Selected  .. Dance of hope.. Bill frey

3 comments: