Monday, August 28, 2023

 


Loneliness.. The greatest problem of today.. 

#2000 years back a lonely lady came to take water from the well at noon. 

But when she came up she saw a tired  man! 

She shunned the face and company of men and went out to be alone but got in to the company of God. 

Need and love came face to face.. Need of human being and Love of God. 

Samaritan woman the lonely one in  the town  is alone with God... 

She got the answer to all her questions. 

Loneliness went away. Emptiness gone. Her heart is full.. She met Jesus, the fountain of living water. 

The words of Jesus healed her. 

"but whoever drinks of the water that I will give him will never be thirsty again. The water that I will give him will become in him a spring of water welling up to eternal life.”John 4:14


Are you lonely? Feeling dry and empty heart? 

Run to Him. He is waiting for you..... 

🎵

Lord I come, I confessBowing here, I find my restWithout You, I fall apartYou're the one that guides my heart
Lord, I need You, oh, I need YouEvery hour, I need YouMy one defense, my righteousnessOh God, how I need You
Where sin runs deep, Your grace is moreWhere grace is found is where You areAnd where You are, Lord, I am freeHoliness is Christ in me

Video. Short sermon( malayalam) 

https://youtu.be/rXH2imQD0eQ?si=_dYsNjfOfcZ3ssDf


5 comments: