Tuesday, December 5, 2023

Preparing our hearts to share the Joy

 


Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow of turning.James 1:17

God Loves you. Personally. Powerfully. Passionately. 

Others have promised and failed. but God has promised and succeeded. 

He loves you with an unfailing love. And His love can fill you and leave you with a love worth giving... 


⭐.. That's what love does. It puts the beloved before itself. Your soul was more important than His blood. Your eternal life was more important than His earthly life. Your place is more important to Him than His place in heaven. So He gave up His so you could have yours... Max lucado

Once in our world, a stable had something in it that was bigger than our whole world.".. C S Lewis

What can I give Him,

Poor as I am?

If I were a shepherd

I would bring a lamb.

If I were a Wise Man

I would do my part,

Yet what can I give Him?

Give my heart... christina Rossetti

So God throws open the door of this world — and enters as a baby. As the most vulnerable imaginable. Because He wants unimaginable intimacy with you. So vulnerable that His bare, beating heart could be hurt? Only the One who loves you to death."Ann Voskamp

All the Christmas presents in the world are worth nothing without the presence of Christ.".. David Jeremiah.. 


6 comments:

  1. All the Christmas presents in the world are worth nothing without the presence of Christ.".. David Jeremiah..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lord for loving me so passionately. Hallelujah! Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Lord for your Amazing love .Praise Jesus

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jesus Christ
    The lover of my soul...... Thank you for loving me first....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love which never fails.... joy of being found by my beloved saviour ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete