Friday, November 12, 2021

     


The sunflower has a peculiarity. In the morning when the sun rises, it turns towards the sun. In the evening it turns west.

The sunflower which turns its face to sun is a beautiful flower.

1. It may look strange, but the sunflower has a form of the sun itself.

2. There would be somewhere between 1000 to 2000 seeds in a flower. The seeds in a flower is sufficient to fill a large garden.

For those God foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the likeness of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brothers. -Romans 8:29

You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you to go and bear fruit--fruit that will last. Then the Father will give you whatever you ask in my name. -John 15:16

And we all, who with unveiled faces contemplate the Lord’s glory, are being transformed into his image with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit. -2Cor3:18

Those who look to him are radiant; their faces are never covered with shame. -Psalm34:5

Lord, let me behold You and be transformed after Your likeness. Let many know You who is the true light, through me.


Sunflower: Looking at the sun

Me: Looking at the Son (Jesus Christ)


As the sunflower looks at the sun

I live as I behold my Lord…


6 comments: