Tuesday, May 31, 2022

I Too Am One Among The Cyreinians Who Received Grace To Carry The Cross…

 


Now there was a man in Jerusalem called Simeon, who was righteous and devout. He was waiting for the consolation of Israel, and the Holy Spirit was upon him. It had been revealed to him by the Holy Spirit that he would not die before he had seen the Lord's Christ. Moved by the Spirit, he went into the temple courts. When the parents brought in the child Jesus to do for him what the custom of the Law required, Simeon took him in his arms and praised God, saying: "Sovereign Lord, as you have promised, you now dismiss your servant in peace. Luke 2:25-29

What a blessed man!! Simeon, who received the grace to see with his own eyes, the salvation which was prepared for all nations. 

**

"But what about you?" he asked. "Who do you say I am?" Simon Peter answered, "You are the Christ, the Son of the living God." Jesus replied, "Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah, for this was not revealed to you by man, but by my Father in heaven. Matthew 16:15-17

Now there is Simon Peter who as called by Christ Jesus as “Blessed”!

**

A certain man from Cyrene, Simon, the father of Alexander and Rufus, was passing by on his way in from the country, and they forced him to carry the cross. Mark 15:21

Simon from Cyrene who received grace to carry the cross!

Whatever be the circumstances, the one who encounters Christ Jesus is indeed blessed.

You who is reading this article may be in the Temple of God like Simeon, or in (Caesarea) a public place like Simon Peter. Or like Simon the Cyrenian on a road. Heaven will look at you and speak out loudly “You are indeed blessed: Truly a blessed person.”

🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵

I got the grace to, carry the cross

That Cryenian am I, Cyrenian am I -(2)

Away will I fly, away will I fly

Away will I fly, when my lover comes-(2) 


Longing to see my Lord so beloved 

Who has given me a portion so precious

Longing to reign with Jesus my lover

Who has given me life everlasting---(2)


He has chosen to, give me the paradise

Who was dwelling in a deserted land

Name of Jesus has raised me to heights

I who was in a pit of destruction (2)- Longin..


Prepared the road and brought me to shore

I who wallowed in pit of destruction

I am in possession of millions of blessings 

I who was outside the camp so desirous

















4 comments:

  1. Glory to God, blessed are those carrying cross for his kingdom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen indeed I need grace and I got Garce from christ.. Thank you jesus

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glory to God... Thank you Jesus...

    ReplyDelete