Monday, January 1, 2024

Jesus the Shepherd of my soul ....2024

 



‭‭ He tends His flock like a shepherd: He gathers the lambs in His arms and carries them close to His heart; He gently leads those that have young.Isaiah‬ ‭40:11‬


1) Shepherd is lifting us.
He gathers up His sheep in His arms and carries them. Thank you Jesus for lifting me up with Your nail pierced hands.


2) Shepherd is loving us.
"and carries them close to His heart; "
What a loving Shepherd we have. We can hear the heart beat of God. ‭‭
One of them, the disciple whom Jesus loved, was reclining next to Him. John 13:23
I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down His life for the sheep. John 10:11


3) The Shepherd is leading us. 

He leads us in the paths of righteousness for His Name sake.
He calls his own sheep by name and leads them out. When he has brought out all his own, he goes on ahead of them, and his sheep follow him because they know his voice. John 10:3, 4

‭‭In the New year of 2024 let us sing from our heart to God the Shepherd of our Soul..

🎵🎵🎵

Shepherd of my soul I give You full control

Wherever You may lead I will follow

I have made the choice to listen for Your voice

Wherever You may lead I will go

Be it in a quiet pasture or by a gentle breeze

The shepherd of my soul is by my side


Should I face a mighty mountain or a valley dark and deep

The shepherd of my soul will be my guide

Be it in a quiet pasture or by a gentle breeze

The shepherd of my soul is by my Side

 should I face a mighty mountain or a valley dark and deep

The shepherd of my soul will be my guide






3 comments: