Tuesday, March 26, 2024

 


God's servant journeyed through the jungles of Africa, sharing the love of God .

There is no way to the next village in the dense forest. He asked the village tribal leader: “Could you send a guide to the next village with me?” The village tribal leader agreed.

With an axe, the guide walked along the road ahead clearing the way: Cutting away the vines and bushes which were full of thorns.

A very arduous journey.

After quite some time, God's servant asked the guide:

“I've been following you for a long time. Which is the way to the destination?”

The guide said “As far as you are concerned, I am your way” 

“Follow me.”

The servant of God is once again asked a question

“What's the evidence?”

"These wounds.

The servant of God stared at the wounds on the guide's body without blinking.

He's my way...

**

You know the way to the place where I am going.” Thomas said to him, “Lord, we don’t know where you are going, so how can we know the way?” Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me. John 14:4-6

Yes: Jesus is the only way.

What's the evidence?

Look at the nail marks on Jesus' hands and feet.

We can also say...

O my Lord!

Oh, my God!


6 comments:

  1. Oh Lord my God Jesus you are my way. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ur only way... Help us to walk in ur ways ♥🤍

    ReplyDelete
  3. Open my eyes, Lord,
    I want to see Jesus,
    to reach out and touch him,
    and say that I love him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. John 10:9 TLB
    Yes, I am the Gate. Those who come in by way of the Gate will be saved and will go in and out and find green pastures.

    ReplyDelete