Thursday, July 30, 2026

 


26 May 2026, Tuesday – 5:15 PM

Nagercoil Express

**After two long summer months, i was physically exhausted. I boarded the train, found my  berth, and lay down hoping for some rest. The train hadn’t even started yet, but I was already worn out.

Just then, from the nearby berth, a family played a song on their mobile trying to sleep their baby, loud enough to be clearly heard. Normally, it might have disturbed me. But this time, it became a divine moment.

Thaai Pola Thetri Thandhai Pola Aatri

Tholmeedhu Sumandhidum En Yesaiyya

Ummai Pola Purindhu Kolla Yaarumillaiyae

Ummai Pola Aravanaikka Yaarumillaiyae

Neer Podhum En Vaazhvilae – Yesaiyya

As the song continued, every word felt personal:

Like a mother, You comfort…
Like a father, You guide…
You carry me on Your shoulders…You are enough in my life Lord Jesus

He watches over me like the apple of His eye,
He remembers me, holding me in His hands.

In that moment of physical exhaustion, heaven ministered to my soul. What I truly needed was not just sleep—but the assurance that

  Jesus is enough.

I rested… and I slept well.

Later, on the second day when I was about to preach, the choir sang the same song. It was no coincidence. It was confirmation.

Yes—our God is living.
His love is both fatherly and motherly.
His care is tender and constant.

Jesus, You are enough.

May this song become a balm to every weary soul.

🎵🎵
Video link
https://youtu.be/UPbIT6Kp5Ro?si=iu9AU_pmEEEsMvfp


Thaai Pola Thetri Thandhai Pola Aatri

Tholmeedhu Sumandhidum En Yesaiyya

Ummai Pola Purindhu Kolla Yaarumillaiyae

Ummai Pola Aravanaikka Yaarumillaiyae

Neer Podhum En Vaazhvilae – Yesaiyya


1. Malaipola Thunbam Enai Soozhum Podhu Adhai

Pani Pola Urukida Seibavarae

Kanmani Pol Ennai Kaappavarae

Ullangkaiyyil Poriththennai Ninaippavarae

Neer Podhum En Vaazhvilae – Yesaiyya


2. Belaveena Neram En Kirubai Unakku Podhum

Un Belaveenaththil En Belan Tharuvaen Endreer

Nizhal Pola En Vaazhvil Varubavarae

Vilagaamal Thunai Nindru Kaappavarae

Neer Podhum En Vaazhvilae – Yesaiyya


Thaai Pola Paasam Thandhai Pola Nesam Oru

Thozhan Pola Purindhu Konda En Yesaiya

Ummai Pola Purindhu Kondadhu Yaarumillaiyae

Ummai Pola Aravanaippadhum Yaarumillaiyae



































**used writing tool

No comments:

Post a Comment