Saturday, July 22, 2023


 

*Thrown out! 

Like a soiled worthless rag. Feeling like an outcast she bundled a few of her things together and headed out of the door, vowing never to return. 

Where is God? 

Does He see? 

Does He really know what is going on? 

Lonely, rejected, desert .... Oh.... 

yes.. I am hagar, the slave girl in the house of Abraham... 

💧💧Now the Angel of the Lord found her by a spring of water in the wilderness, by the spring on the way to Shur. And He said, “Hagar, Sarai’s maid, where have you come from, and where are you going?” Genesis 16:7‭-‬8 

Yes.. God sees me... 

His Name is ELROI... 

She gave this name to the Lord who spoke to her: “You are the God who sees me,” for she said, “I have now seen the One who sees me.” That is why the well was called Beer Lahai Roi; it is still there, between Kadesh and Bered.Genesis 16:13‭-‬14 *

💧💧💧💧

After many years... 

I came to draw water from the well. I came at noon time to make sure that no one sees me. 

I was lonely, rejected, five broken marriages... hated by all.. No hope... 

Where is God? 

Does He see? 

Does He really know what is going on? 

But I saw someone waiting for me near the well. I am a broken hearted woman from the village of samaria. 

Yes.. He sees me... 

It is His very Name..ELROI. The God who sees... 

The omnipresent God is here, and His eyes are not shut.. 

*

Are you rejected? lonely,? depressed? 

Lost hope in life? 

Jesus knows your Name. 

He sees your situation. 

He knows your heartaches. 

Where is God now? 

The omnipresent God is with you. He is there, and His eyes are not shut... 

ELROI... 

God sees!! 

You can trust Jesus. You must trust  Him. He alone is trustworthy. 

Run into the strong  fortress of His Name-and rest... 






















Selected*The peace and power of Knowing God's Name

6 comments:

  1. Amen ... Thank you LORD that You didn't miss me in your plan

    ReplyDelete
  2. ELROHI ELROHI
    Nannu chuchave Vandanamayya
    Na Poorna Manasutho Aradhinthun
    Na Poorna Balamutho Preminchedan
    Aaradhana Aaradhana....
    THANK YOU JESUS....

    ReplyDelete