Friday, August 14, 2026

 


August 14, 2026 — 3:30 PM

*The camp was coming to an end. People were getting ready to leave, carrying their bags and saying their goodbyes.

Then an elderly man, carrying crutches as he walked, began talking with me.

He told me something that touched my heart.

“I learned music,” he said. “When you sing to God, you should involve yourself completely. Let the song flow from you like a beautiful stream of water. Delight  when you sing. Let your emotions also rise to Him.”

What a beautiful thought!

I asked him, “Can you sing a song?”

And he began:

“Enathu Thalaivan Yesu Raajan,
maarbil saaynthu saaynthu makilnthu,
makilnthiruppaen…
Ithaya Theepam Enathu Theyvam,
irakkaththin sikaram paarththu,
paarththu rasiththu rusiththu,
paravasam adaivaen…” 🎵

As he sang, something happened within me.

It was not merely a song.

It was the comforting voice of God in the midst of a storm.

My soul was lifted.

My eyes filled with joy.

And I was reminded again that there is fullness of joy in God’s presence—wherever we are and whatever our situation may be.

Sometimes God does not remove the storm immediately.

Instead, He gives us a song in the middle of it.

A song can become balm for a wounded soul.
A melody can become a reminder of His presence.
And worship can lift our eyes from our circumstances to our King.

Jesus, You are the Captain of my soul.

You are my King.

And I am leaning on Your bosom, resting close to You.

Thank You, Lord, for that song today.

Thank You for using an elderly man with crutches to remind me that even in the storms of life, my soul can rejoice in You.

The camp was ending.

People were leaving.

But God gave me a song to carry with me.

Wherever I go, whatever I face, there is fullness of joy in His presence.

Glory to God!

Song video 

https://youtu.be/8kJQCwzbs3g?si=RuVHzIAtQiHv8jHJ  

🎵🎵 

Enathu thalaivan yesu rajan Lyrics in English

enathu Thalaivan Yesu Raajan

maarpil Saaynthu Saaynthu

Makilnthu Makilnthiruppaen


ithaya Theepam Enathu Theyvam

Irakkaththin Sikaram

Paarththup Paarththu Rasiththu Rusiththu

Paravasam Ataivaen


neethi Thaevan Vetti Vaenthan

Amaithiyin Mannan

Ninaiththu Ninaiththu Thuthiththu Thuthiththu

Nimmathi Ataivaen


nalla Maeyppan Kuralaik Kaetpaen

Naalum Pin Thodarvaen

Tholil Amarnthu Kavalai Maranthu

Thodarnthu Payanam Seyvaen


pasumpul Maeychchal Amarntha Thannnneer

Alaiththuch Selpavarae

Aaththumaavai Thinamum Thaetti

Annaiththuk Kolpavarae




















*used writing tool



No comments:

Post a Comment