Tuesday, June 22, 2021


In the past few days I noticed one thing as I went out from my home; there was none smiling, none laughing. I saw many faces on the roads, and in shops. They all were gloomy.
Some were struggling to smile through.
As you read this report, does your heart rejoice or does a smile appear on your face? Are you going through such tough situations as these? If so,
      I have a good news for you..
       Jesus Loves you!
 A child of God can rejoice in His Lord. The bride of Christ can say..
1)   I am the rose of Sharon and a lily of the valley .Song of songs 2:1
The Hebrew text says, “a rose of Sharon.” The word Sharon can be translated “His song.” She now sees herself as the one He sings over. Glory to God ! The Lord of heaven and earth rejoices over me and I am HIS SONG!!

On that day it shall be said to Jerusalem: “Fear not, O Zion;  let not your hands grow weak. The Lord your God is in your midst,  a mighty One who will save;  He will rejoice over you with gladness; He will quiet you by His love; He will exult over you with loud singing. Zephaniah 3 :16 - 17 

2)I am His beloved...
"My beloved is mine, and I am His. He feeds His  flock among the lilies. Song of Solomon 2 :16 "

 The Hebrew word, usually translated “beloved,” is taken from a root word that means “to boil.” The implication is that the beloved causes her heart to boil over with passion.
Look at the love of Jesus for you on the cross. Let our heart boil with deep love and passion for Him..

Let us sing..
( I have found a friend in Jesus.....)
He‟ll never, never leave me, nor yet forsake me here, 
while I live by faith and do His blessed will; a wall of fire about me, I‟ve nothing now to fear; with His manna He my hungry soul shall fill. Then sweeping up to glory, I‟ll see His blessed face, where rivers of delight shall ever roll. 
He‟s the Lily of the Valley, the Bright and Morning Star; 
He‟s the fairest of ten thousand to my soul
  (I have found a friend in Jesus.....)






3 comments: