Wednesday, September 4, 2024

 


Robert J Morgan wrote many blessed books . 

His wife Katrina was paralysed 25 years ago. But the family blessed many through their ministry and writings. 

*One incident from their life.... 

" Several years ago Robert and I used to go to Paris for our Anniversary. A travel agent specializing in disability helped us. 

We were told the easiest way from airport to hotel was travel by train. But when we arrived at  underground station elevator wasn't working. 

"You should go back to airport" Attendant said. 

But my loving husband Robert decided to carry me up the stairs. He carried me in his arms  and we reached our hotel. We had a wonderful time in the city"

In our every disruption, daily frustration and uncomfortable emergency, God is our strength and very present help. God keeps us going. He never leaves us, He's never busy, never on a break, never loses interest or tired. 

When life's elevators fail, Jesus lifts us up. 


 “Listen to me, you descendants of Jacob, all the remnant of the people of Israel, you whom I have upheld since your birth, and have carried since you were born. Even to your old age and gray hairs I am he, I am he who will sustain you. I have made you and I will carry you; I will sustain you and I will rescue you

Isaiah 46:3-4














*selected... Katrina Morgan

4 comments: