Tuesday, January 24, 2023

I will bless the Lord at all times; His praise shall continually be in my mouth. Psalms 34:1


Life is easy, when you're up on the mountain

And you've got peace of mind, like you've never known

But things change, when you're down in the valley

Don't lose faith, for you're never alone

For the God on the mountains

is still God in the valley

When things go wrongHe'll make them rightAnd the God of the good timesIs still God in the bad timesThe God of the dayIs still God in the night
For the God on the mountainIs still God in the valleyWhen things go wrongHe'll make them right
And the God of the good timesIs still God in the bad timesThe God of the dayIs still God in the night
The God of the dayIs still God in the night

Video 🎵🎵

https://youtu.be/nzHRq2Cswng



5 comments:

  1. When peace like a river attendeth my way
    When sorrows like sea billows roll
    Whatever my lot, Thou hast taught me to say
    It is well, it is well with my soul

    ReplyDelete