Thursday, January 19, 2023

But Mary stood outside by the tomb weeping..John 20:11(a)


When Jesus rose early on the first day of the week, he appeared first to Mary Magdalene, out of whom he had driven seven demons. Mark 16:9

A woman who was tormented with seven demons! How terrible would have been her condition. Day and night being tormented by the devil. Several sleepless nights… We have read the life of the demon-possessed from the land of Gadarenes. 

Nevertheless, Christ who delivers set Mary the Magdalene free. From the authority of Satan to the authority of God, from the domain of darkness to the kingdom of His beloved son!!!

The Spirit of God transformed Mary the Magdalene to the one who loves Christ most among His disciples. 

The one who stood at the foot of the cross…

The one who stood early in the morning at the tomb crying for Christ…

The first witness of the resurrected Christ…

How marvellous is the power of God which transforms.!! 

🎵🎵

Change my heart Oh God, make it ever true.Change my heart Oh God, may I be like You.
Change my heart Oh God, make it ever true.Change my heart Oh God, may I be like You.You are the potter, I am the clay,Mold me and make me, this is what I pray.Change my heart Oh God, make it ever true.Change my heart Oh God, may I be like You. 🎵🎵




4 comments:

  1. Change my heart God. Transform me Lord. Help me to understand the depths of forgiveness I have received out of your abundant grace. Thank you Jesus. Thank you Lord.

    ReplyDelete