Sunday, January 8, 2023

I enter the Holy of Holies , Lord I worship You, I worship You Lord, I worship You, I worship You For Your name is Holy, Holy Lord For Your name is Holy, Holy Lord🎵🎵🎵

 


*Paul Wilbur’s For Your Name Is Holy is a short song about worshipping God.  We enter into the holiest inner-sanctum through the sacrificed blood of Jesus, worshipping and praising God.  This glorifies God. 

The song says we enter into the Holy of Holies through Jesus, worshipping Him.

We offers these prayers to God, that the Holy Spirit would continue to work on us, convicting us of sin, righteousness, and judgment . .

  In Israel’s history, there existed a temple with an outer and inner-sanctuary, separated by a veil.  Within the inner-sanctuary was a tabernacle, or the “most holy place”, which contained the golden altar of incense and the ark of the covenant.  Only the high priest could enter once a year to make atonement for Israel through the shedding of the innocent blood of animals.  These elements are temporary and point to a greater and more permanent tabernacle.

Just think how much more the blood of Christ will purify our consciences from sinful deeds so that we can worship the living God. For by the power of the eternal Spirit, Christ offered himself to God as a perfect sacrifice for our sins.Hebrews 9:14 

🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵

I enter the Holy of Holies
I enter through the blood of the Lamb
I enter to worship You only
I enter to honor I am
Lord I worship You, I worship You
Lord I worship You, I worship You
For Your name is Holy, Holy Lord
For Your name is Holy, Holy Lord
I enter the Holy of Holies
I enter through the blood of the Lamb
I enter to worship You only
I enter to honor I am
Lord I worship You, I worship You
Lord I worship You, I worship You
For Your name is Holy, Holy Lord
For Your name is Holy, Holy Lord
For Your name is Holy, Holy Lord
For Your name is Holy, Holy Lord
Let the weight of Your glory cover us
Let the life of Your river flow
Let the truth of Your kingdom reign in us
Let the weight of Your glory
Let the weight of Your glory fall
For Your name is Holy, Holy Lord
For Your name is Holy, Holy Lord








*selected


4 comments:

  1. Thank you Jesus for torning the veil and bringing us near to Your presence..... glory and praise to You my Lord

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glory to Jesus for your faithfulness

    ReplyDelete
  3. Though the storms may come and the winds may blow I'll remain steadfast
    And let my heart learn when You speak a word It will come to pass
    Great is Your faithfulness to me, oh
    Great is Your faithfulness
    From the rising sun to the setting same
    I will praise Your name
    Great is Your faithfulness to me
    I put my faith in Jesus
    My anchor to the ground
    My hope and firm foundation
    He'll never let me down
    ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hallelujah. It's such a blessing to enter the Throne of Grace just as i am, leaning on to His bosom addressing HIM ABBA FATHER, to worship HIM in Truth and Spirit.
    Glory to you Lord.

    ReplyDelete