Monday, October 30, 2023

 


                    2023 October 19 (Real Story)

A small team carrying food and other gift items for the suffering, left a church from a foreign country.

The servant of God in that church was encouraging them.

They were met by a young man and his wife on the way.

How is your life? A member of the team inquired them.

We are in great trouble. During the Covid times, I lost my job. The young man answered.

A sister named Carol who was a member of that church asked him seeing the grief on his face.

“Can the servant of God pray for you?” When they agreed, the team got around them.

The servant of God prayed.

“God, you make the paralyzed to walk, gave hearing to the deaf. Jesus all things are possible with you. Be kind to this young man and give him a job…”

Ding…Ding…Ding…

Before saying Amen there was a ring on the young man’s phone.

“I apologize… I am not seeing spiritual things lightly, but may I attend to this call...?” The young man said.

The team which said “Amen” waited .. 

There was a great happiness on the face of the young man.

After two minutes he spoke.

“I got a job. It was a call from a company Thank you…”

The team which was standing by the road side glorified God.

Pray… Right now… Whatever be your need… May the name of God be glorified…

 "And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will. answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear." . Isaiah 65:24


6 comments: