Tuesday, October 17, 2023

 


Billy Graham shared an incident in one of his  sermon... 

*Albert Einstein hopped aboard a train, heading for an out-of-town engagement.  As the conductor made his way down the aisle, stopping to punch tickets, the scientist began to rummage through his coat.  Then he looked in his briefcase.  He couldn’t find his ticket. 
 
When the conductor arrived, he leaned down and said, “Don’t worry, Dr. Einstein.  We all know who you are.  I’m sure you bought a ticket.”
 
The conductor continued to make his way down the aisle.  Before he moved on to the next car, he looked back and saw Einstein down on his hands and knees, still searching for his ticket.  He came back and said, gently, “Dr. Einstein, please don’t worry about it.  I know who you are.”  Einstein looked up and said, “I, too, know who I am.  What I don’t know is where I’m going.”
 
 
Late in the life, Billy Graham struggled with Parkinson’s.  He made fewer and fewer public appearances. 
 
One of his last ones was in Charlotte, North Carolina, where civic leaders hosted a luncheon in his honor.  Graham, perhaps for the last time, told the story about Einstein on the train.
 
Then he pointed out the new suit he was wearing.  He admitted that his wife, children, and grandchildren had all commented that he had begun to look a bit slovenly.  He had purchased the suit for two occasions.  One was for this luncheon.  The other was for his burial.
 
Billy concluded, “When you hear that I am dead, don’t immediately think of my suit.  Remember this: I know who I am, and I most certainly know where I am going.”.. 

The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.... Quote


What is the purpose of my life? 

Where I am going?? 

Man’s chief end is to glorify God, and to enjoy Him for ever.

As for me, I will see Your face in righteousness; I shall be satisfied when I awake in Your likeness.Psalms 17:15

🎵🎵

In Christ alone, my hope is foundHe is my light, my strength, my songThis Cornerstone, this solid groundFirm through the fiercest drought and stormWhat heights of love, what depths of peaceWhen fears are stilled, when strivings ceaseMy Comforter, my All in AllHere in the love of Christ I stand

















Selected*



4 comments:

  1. Amen.... Thank you Jesus for giving us privilege to be your children and call you Abba father.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise the lord I know who I am ,and I most certainly know where I am going

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you lord Jesus, it's your grace.... 🙏🙌

    ReplyDelete