Sunday, February 11, 2024

 


Why we are so weak and heavy laden? Joseph Scriven wrote the lines

"All because we do not carry everything to God in prayer"

Yes. I believe the above is true. Let us tell every thing to Jesus in prayer. 

Some years back a Chinese boy was reading the bible word Mathew 28:20

 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen

He was very happy and thanking God. Why? 

His name was "Lo"

Let us read today the verse by reading our Name.. ______ I am with you always even unto the end of rhe world..

Praise the Lord.. Blessed day with Jesus.. 

Pray... Right now.. 

🎵🎵

Lord, I come, I confessBowing here I find my restWithout You I fall apartYou're the One that guides my heart
Lord, I need You, oh, I need YouEvery hour I need YouMy one defense, my righteousnessOh God, how I need You
Where sin runs deep Your grace is moreWhere grace is found is where You areAnd where You are, Lord, I am freeHoliness is Christ in me
Teach my song to rise to YouWhen temptation comes my wayAnd when I cannot stand I'll fall on YouJesus, You're my hope and stay
You're my one defense, my righteousnessOh God, how I need YouMy one defense, my righteousnessOh God, how I need You


3 comments: