Tuesday, September 1, 2026

 


*27/08/2026

I was going through a difficult season. My heart was heavy, and somehow a Malayalam song heard in my heart —a song I had almost forgotten.

ആഴിയിൽ നാം കടന്നു പോയിടിലും-അതു

നമ്മെ കവിഞ്ഞിടാതെ കാത്തിടുമേ

തീയിൽ നാം ആകിലും ജ്വാല നമ്മെ തെല്ലും

ഏശാതിമ്മാനുവേൽ താൻ നടത്തീടുമേ;-

Aazhiyil Naam Kadannu Poyidilum

Athu Namme, Kavinjidaathe Kaathidume

Aazhiyil Naam Kadannu Poyidilum

Athu Namme, Kavinjidaathe Kaathidume

Theeyil, Naamaakilum Jwaala Namme

Thellum Eshaathimmaanuvel Thaan Nadatheedume

Its message was simple but powerful:

“When you pass through the waters, they will not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned. Emmanuel—God is with us. The God of Jacob is with us.”

I found the song  and wrote it in my diary. It touched me so deeply that I sent it to a few people, along with the video.

Sometimes, in a desert, God doesn't immediately remove the desert.

He gives us an oasis.

He gives us a cup of water.

He gives us a small candle in the darkness.

The next day  evening, I was invited to a cottage meeting. Few families gathered. A brother in Christ started the second song.

And suddenly—Wow!! !!!!! 

It was the same song.(yakkobin daivam ennum) 

The song that had come to me privately in the morning was now being sung publicly in the evening next day. 

It felt like a gentle whisper from God:

“I know what you are going through. I am with you.”

What a balm to the soul!

Like refreshing rain falling on dry ground, God used His people, His song, and His presence to refresh my heart.

Thank You, Jesus, for godly brothers and sisters. Sometimes we don't realize how beautifully God can use one another to bring encouragement at exactly the right moment.

And then my heart went to Psalm 139:

“If I go up to the heavens, you are there; if I make my bed in the depths, you are there.”

What more do I need?

If I go through the waters—You are there.

If I walk through the fire—You are there.

If I am in the desert—You are there.

If I am surrounded by darkness—You are there.

Yes, Lord, You are the Living God.

Your presence is enough for me.

Emmanuel—God with us.

The God of Jacob is with us.

And that is enough for you and me. 

Sing loudly wherever you are.. 

https://youtu.be/aHZkv_gpbcA?si=wOj5H6zc6PBknecR ( video) 

🎵

Yaakkobin Daivam Innum Namukkullavan

Namme Jeeva Paryantham Kaathidume

Yaakkobin Daivam Innum Namukkullavan

Namme Jeeva Paryantham Kaathidume


Oro Dhivasavum, Krupa Nalki Namme

Immaanuvelavan Than Nadatheedume

Oro Dhivasavum, Krupa Nalki Namme

Immaanuvelavan Than Nadatheedume


Halleluyyaa, Avan Aathma Rakshakan…

Halleluyyaa, Avan Saukhya Dhaayakan…

Halleluyyaa, Shudhaathma Dhaayakan

Namme Nithyathaikkaai Orukkeedume


Aazhiyil Naam Kadannu Poyidilum

Athu Namme, Kavinjidaathe Kaathidume

Aazhiyil Naam Kadannu Poyidilum

Athu Namme, Kavinjidaathe Kaathidume

Theeyil, Naamaakilum Jwaala Namme

Thellum Eshaathimmaanuvel Thaan Nadatheedume

Theeyil, Naamaakilum Jwaala Namme

Thellum Eshaathimmaanuvel Thaan Nadatheedume


Saakshaal Rogangalavan Vahichathinaal

Ellaa Vedhanayum Avan Chumannathinaal

Saakshaal Rogangalavan Vahichathinaal

Ellaa Vedhanayum Avan Chumannathinaal


Adippinaraalavan Saukhyamaakki

Innum Immanuvelavan Thaan Nadathidume

Adippinaraalavan Saukhyamaakki

Innum Immanuvelavan Thaan Nadathidume


യാക്കോബിൻ ദൈവം ഇന്നും നമുക്കുള്ളവൻ

നമ്മെ ജീവപര്യന്തം കാത്തിടുമേ

ഒരോ ദിവസവും കൃപനൽകി നമ്മെ

ഇമ്മാനുവേലവൻ താൻ നടത്തീടുമേ


ഹലേലുയ്യാ അവൻ ആത്മരക്ഷകൻ

ഹലേലുയ്യാ അവൻ സൗഖ്യദായകൻ

ഹലേലുയ്യാ ശുദ്ധാത്മദായകൻ നമ്മെ

നിത്യതയ്ക്കായ് ഒരുക്കീടുമേ


ആഴിയിൽ നാം കടന്നു പോയിടിലും-അതു

നമ്മെ കവിഞ്ഞിടാതെ കാത്തിടുമേ

തീയിൽ നാം ആകിലും ജ്വാല നമ്മെ തെല്ലും

ഏശാതിമ്മാനുവേൽ താൻ നടത്തീടുമേ;-


സാക്ഷാൽ രോഗങ്ങൾ അവൻ വഹിച്ചതിനാൽ

എല്ലാ വേദനയും അവൻ ചുമന്നതിനാൽ

അടിപ്പിണരാൽ അവൻ സൗഖ്യമാക്കി ഇന്നും

ഇമ്മാനുവേലവൻ താൻ നടത്തിടുമേ;-


സീയോൻ പ്രയാണികളെ ആനന്ദിപ്പിൻ-നമ്മൾ

ദുഖവും നെടുവീർപ്പും ഓടീടുമേ

നിത്യാനന്ദം നമ്മിൽ പകർന്നു നമ്മെ ഇന്നും

ഇമ്മാനുവേലവൻ താൻ നടത്തീടുമേ;-


ജയശാലിയായവൻ വന്നിടുമേ എല്ലാ

പ്രതിഫലവുമവൻ തന്നിടുമേ

ആത്മാവിനാലതിനായൊരുക്കി-നമ്മെ

ഇന്നും ഇമ്മാനുവേലവൻ താൻ നടത്തീടുമേ;-

































*used writing tool


No comments:

Post a Comment