Tuesday, December 11, 2018

....We will exult and rejoice in you; ...Song of Songs 1:4



Christian life is always joyful to the one who walks in the fellowship with the Lord Jesus. But God desires us to grow into the full stature of Christ in all things.

1. Delighting in the Lord: .. ‘The king has brought me into his chambers. We will exult and rejoice in you..’. Song of Songs1:4

2. Resting in the Lord: ‘Tell me, you whom my soul loves, where you pasture your flock,
where you make it lie down at noon; ‘Song of Songs1:7

3. Working in the Lord: ‘let us go out early to the vineyards and see whether the vines have budded, whether the grape blossoms have opened and the pomegranates are in bloom.There I will give you my love.’ Song of Songs7:12

4.Waiting for the Lord: ‘Make haste, my beloved, and be like a gazelle or a young stag on the mountains of spices’. ’ Song of Songs 8:14

Send out Your light and Your truth; upon Your servant;
O Lord my exceeding joy let me rejoice in You
Just as the deer pants for the streams
Just as the rain bird longs for a rain
And just as a parched land for water
So do I long after You
In the banquet hall, and in the chamber
Let Your servant forever behold Your face
And rejoice all through the life



No comments:

Post a Comment