Wednesday, July 7, 2021

Now there was leaning on Jesus’ bosom one of His disciples, whom Jesus loved. John 13 :23

*-----Insert your name and read: 

Who is this coming up from the wilderness, Leaning upon her beloved? Song of Solomon 8: 5(a)

Try to visualise with your spiritual eyes the picture of a group of people waiting for the bridegroom who is coming out of the vineyard. Suddenly they realise that it is not one person but two people who are coming from a distance.

The bridesmaids asked each other with great excitement: “Who are these two people … the groom and …?” Who is she who is coming out of the desert leaning on to her **(his)Beloved?

Look, it is no one else than --------------, she is the one leaning on to His bosom, listening to the heartbeats of her Beloved … it is none other than -------------------------. 

Another of the maids looked into the horizon and ascertained who the two people were who were coming up …. Yes, it is ------------, it is definitely her, who else can it be? Look, she is resting on the bosom of Jesus Christ, her Beloved. 

A third maid added … yes, it is definitely ………………., it is her indeed!

On this wilderness journey she has no one else to lean on, other than her Jesus!

His left hand cradles my head while his right hand holds me close. I am at rest in this love.Song of Songs 2: 6 

Prayer: Lord, help me to rest today leaning on your bosom, just like John did. Lord, I love You! Amen


https://youtu.be/lu2TxaBPuKo

Out of the...wilderness

Leaning on her.... lover

Who could that blessed lover be?

Comes forth ... A damsel

Clinging to His ....shoulder

Who could that blessed lover be?

It is I (x3)... whom Jesus loved

It is I (x3)... whom Jesus loved


At the ...  supper table

Speaking to his... beloved

Who could that blessed lover be?

Leaning... On His bosom

Listening to the discourse

Who could that blessed lover be?

It is I (x3)... whom Jesus loved

It is I (x3)... whom Jesus loved


Near the ...old rugged cross

Peeping at the pierced side

Who could that blessed lover be?

Gazing... At God's love

At the side where water flowed

Who could that blessed lover be?

It is I (x3)... whom Jesus loved

It is I (x3)... whom Jesus loved


Was on...the Patmos isle

Worshipping His majesty

Who could that blessed lover be?

O.. on the Lord's day

Lifted in the Spirit

Who could that blessed lover be?

It is I (x3)... whom Jesus loved

It is I (x3)... whom Jesus loved


Rapt in... His worthiness

The Lion of Judah

Who could that blessed lover be?

Notice..the Lamb of God

Breaking the seal of the scroll

Who could that blessed lover be?

It is I (x3)... whom Jesus loved

It is I (x3)... whom Jesus loved





***selected

6 comments: