Thursday, August 26, 2021

 


Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed, yet My unfailing love for you will not be shaken nor My covenant of peace be removed,” says the LORD, who has compassion on you. 

Hence, do not be afraid, neither be fearful, for I am with you.

My love shall never fade away. That love will be new every morning. Furthermore, My faithfulness towards you is indeed great. O Ephraim, you are indeed My beloved!

My plans for you are for your welfare. You are beloved to Me. You are My dear friend too.

My love towards you is inexpressible.!

Isaiah 54:10,41:10

Lamentations 3:22, 23

Jeremiah 31:20, 29:11,31:3

Song..

https://youtu.be/r_43Kcijo2Y




6 comments:

  1. Amen.... Thank you LORD father for your amazing love ♥️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen.. Thank you father for loving me

    ReplyDelete
  3. HALLELUJAH. AMEN

    "For all of God’s promises have been fulfilled in Christ with a resounding “Yes!” And through Christ, our “Amen” (which means “Yes”) ascends to God for his glory."
    2 Cor 1:20 (NLT)

    ReplyDelete