Friday, September 10, 2021

 


Jesus is our Lord and Master .

Jesus is the mystery of ages the Almighty God whose throne is in heaven.

The Nazarene Carpenter who wiped sweat from His brow; the stranger of Galilee who napped in a boat ; the Teacher whose wisdom Challenged the ethics of this world;
the Prisoner whose execution was excruciating; the corpse who borrowed a tomb ;and He ressurected on the third day!


The Saviour who bled for the world the Hero who divided history into B. C and A.D and the glorious King whose return is right on schedule.

He never hurt a soul .
He healed the sick, taught the masses, fed the hungry walked on seas and preached the good news .Whereever He went miraculous broke out; at Weddings; at funerals, on the land and on the lake, on the mountainside and in the city streets,. He became the help of the helpless and the home of the hopeless. He turned water into wine, and with bread and fish He fed multitudes, yet He Himself was sometimes hungry, and in His death He cried out in thirst.

He was a carpenter with neither a roof above His Head nor a Pillow beneath it, sleeping under the stars or in borrowed beds, His robe a blanket, His nightlight the moon.

He is The Way the Truth and the Life:
His Name is Jesus Christ.
The Name above all Names...

The Son (Jesus Christ)radiates God’s own glory and expresses the very character of God, and He sustains everything by the mighty power of His command. When He had cleansed us from our sins, He sat down in the place of honor at the right hand of the majestic God in heaven. This shows that the Son is far greater than the angels, just as the name God gave him is greater than their names.
Hebrews 1: 3‭-‬4

Let us sing loudly now...

And when I think that God, His Son not sparing
Sent Him to die, I scarce can take it in
That on the cross, my burden gladly bearing
He bled and died to take away my sin

Then sings my soul, my Savior God to Thee
How great Thou art, how great Thou art
Then sings my soul, my Savior God to Thee
How great Thou art, how great Thou art

When Christ shall come, with shout of acclamation
And take me home, what joy shall fill my heart
Then I shall bow, in humble adoration
And then proclaim, my God, how great Thou art









*Selected..The Jesus you may not know..David jeremiah
*christmas stories

9 comments: