Tuesday, September 28, 2021

 


Before I was humbled, I used to always wander astray, but now I see the wisdom of Your words. The punishment You brought me through was the best thing that could have happened to me, for it taught me Your ways. Psalms 119: 67‭, ‬71 (TPT)‬

God is our Father; the heavenly Father who loves us deeply. The Psalmist sang this manner, “God, I have sinned. I have gone far from You. I have sinned against You. Even then You, my loving Father has not rejected me. You disciplined me for my good. As a result of these, I have traversed through some troubles. Lord, it has benefited me not only in drawing near You, but also in learning Your words…”

“Know then in your heart that as a man disciplines his son, so the Lord your God disciplines you.” Deuteronomy 8:5

“…My son, do not make light of the Lord’s discipline,and do not lose heart when he rebukes you,because the Lord disciplines the one he loves,  and he chastens everyone he accepts as his son.”  Endure hardship as discipline; God is treating you as His children. For what children are not disciplined by their father?  If you are not disciplined—and everyone undergoes discipline—then you are not legitimate, not true sons and daughters at all.  Moreover, we have all had human fathers who disciplined us and we respected them for it. How much more should we submit to the Father of spirits and live! They disciplined us for a little while as they thought best; but God disciplines us for our good, in order that we may share in his holiness. No discipline seems pleasant at the time, but painful. Later on, however, it produces a harvest of righteousness and peace for those who have been trained by it.” Hebrews 12:5-11

How great is the love of God towards us? The love of a nurturing Father who disciplines!

You who reads this, think for a second…Those experiences through which God nurtured you with disciplines… Thank You… Those enabled me to learn Your statutes (Word). Amen!

####

Baalashiksha nalkumenn-appanenkilum

Chelezhum than sneham kuranju poyidaa..

Nanmaye thankaram nalkumenneeshanil

Enmanam Vishramam Nedidum.

(Zion Sanchari njan..)


Even though He is the chastising Father,

His love never dwindles

I rest in Jesus who gives His 

Goodness by His hand


##

Thirukkarangal tharunna nalla

Shikshayil njaan patharukilla

Makkalenkil shaasanakal

Snehathin prakaashanangal

(Anugrahathin Adhipadhiye..)


I wouldn’t be perturbed by the

Disciplines by His hand

If you are sons then rebukes

Are reflections of love



6 comments:

  1. Thank you father for all those moments....♥️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you father for enable me to know your loves, it was you behinde my all good life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love You Lord 💞Thank U Lord For Everything

    ReplyDelete
  4. Psalms 119:71
    "It is good for me that I was afflicted,that I might learn your statutes."
    Hallelujah. Amen

    ReplyDelete