Sunday, July 10, 2022

 

A ship was sailing in big waters in the ocean. And there was a little girl who was fast asleep in the cabin with her mother beside her. And the sea began to stir with terrible storm. 

 As the ship being tossed and the waves were rising mom was praying that the little girl would just keep sleeping but she woke up. 

And even as she did she peered through the window of the cabin  she saw the huge waves and the ship being tossed about. 

The little girl looked outwards and also looked at her worried mom's face and said. 

  "Mom, Is dad at the wheel of the ship"? 

Mom said " Yes.. He is"

And the little girl just turned to the other side and fell asleep. 

Her dad was the captain of the ship and she trusted him. And through the storm 'if my dad is at the wheel I am safe through the storm'. 

*

When I lie down, I go to sleep in peace; you alone, O Lord, keep me perfectly safe.

Psalm 4:8 


6 comments: