Tuesday, March 21, 2023

.. And suddenly I realize I forgot to live... 💧😢😢😢

The above writer got this realizaton too late. 
Let us pause one moment and think... 
What is the purpose of my life? 
Let us learn to live, to live for God's will... 

"And whatever you do, do it heartily, as to the Lord and not to men, knowing that from the Lord you will receive the reward of the inheritance; for you serve the Lord Christ.
Colossians 3:23‭-‬24 

Therefore, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God.
I Corinthians 10:31 

Not that I have already attained, or am already perfected; but I press on, that I may lay hold of that for which Christ Jesus has also laid hold of me. Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead, I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.
Philippians 3:12‭-‬14 

""Only one life, 'twill soon be past, Only what's done for Christ will last. Only one life, a few brief years, Each with its burdens, hopes, and fears; Each with its days I must fulfill, living for self or in His will; Only one life, 'twill soon be past, Only what's done for Christ will last.""
C. T Studd

 

3 comments:

  1. LORD help me to live for You and Your people 🙏🙏

    ReplyDelete
  2. James 4:14
    "yet you do not know what tomorrow will bring. What is your life? For you are a mist that appears for a little time and then vanishes."

    ReplyDelete