Friday, May 28, 2021


 Be satisfied in The Lord Jesus Christ.

1) Situations are always changing,i must not be dependent upon my situations but my complete trust be in my God.

You are a hiding place for me; You, Lord, preserve me from trouble, You surround me with songs and shouts of deliverance. Selah [pause, and calmly think of that]!
Psalm 32: 7

2)Only thing matters is My relationship with My Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

One thing have I asked of the Lord, that will I seek, inquire for, and [insistently] require: that I may dwell in the house of the Lord [in His presence] all the days of my life, to behold and gaze upon the beauty [the sweet attractiveness and the delightful loveliness] of the Lord and to meditate, consider, and inquire in His temple.
Psalm 27: 4

3)God is my Father .He will never leave or forsake me..

Look at the birds of the air; they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns, and yet your heavenly Father keeps feeding them. Are you not worth much more than they?
Matthew 6: 26

4)God's will and God's ways are perfect.

For My thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways My ways, says the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways and My thoughts than your thoughts.
Isaiah 55 :8‭-‬9

5)Every situation in my life is unfolding God's love,goodness and grace .

We are assured and know that [God being a partner in their labor] all things work together and are [fitting into a plan] for good to and for those who love God and are called according to [His] design and purpose. For those whom He foreknew [of whom He was aware and loved beforehand], He also destined from the beginning [foreordaining them] to be molded into the image of His Son [and share inwardly His likeness], that He might become the firstborn among many brethren.
Romans 8: 28‭-‬29

6)I must regard circumstances as a part of God's perfecting work in me.

And I am convinced and sure of this very thing, that He Who began a good work in you will continue until the day of Jesus Christ [right up to the time of His return], developing [that good work] and perfecting and bringing it to full completion in you.
Philippians 1: 6

7)whatever the condition in my life i am facing today it is only temporary .And they can never rob me of the joy and the glory to come.

For our light, momentary affliction (this slight distress of the passing hour) is ever more and more abundantly preparing and producing and achieving for us an everlasting weight of glory [beyond all measure, excessively surpassing all comparisons and all calculations, a vast and transcendent glory and blessedness never to cease!],
2 Corinthians 4: 17

Blessed day!!






(Selected..Martin llyod jones)

5 comments: