Saturday, July 25, 2020

... Because I live, you will live also. John 14:19



When the apostle Paul was imprisoned in Philippi, he glorified God with his fellow worker Silas in the middle of the night.

Let some truths of the Word help us to glorify God today.

1. My living conditions are always changing. But my life does not depend on changing circumstances, but on an unchanging God.

“But blessed are those who trust in the Lord and have made the Lord their hope and confidence. They are like trees planted along a riverbank, with roots that reach deep into the water. Such trees are not bothered by the heat or worried by long months of drought. Their leaves stay green, and they never stop producing fruit.
Jeremiah 17: 7‭-‬8

2. No matter what happens, fellowship with the Lord Jesus is the foundation and strength of my life.
"Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? Yet in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us. nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Romans 8: 35‭, ‬37‭, ‬39

3. God is my Father .Nothing can happen in my life without God's approval. Heavenly Father is very attentive to everything in my life.

"Aren't two sparrows sold for money? Not one of them will fall to the ground without your Father's consent. But the hairs of your head are all numbered. So do not be afraid; for you are better than many sparrows."
Matthew 10: 29,31

4. The plans and thoughts of God are invisible to my mind and intellect. He is omniscient.

My thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. As the heavens are higher than the earth, so my ways are higher than your thoughts, and my thoughts than your thoughts."
Isaiah 55: 8,9

5. In my life, which is called according to His purpose, who loves God, He transforms everything into good. He conforms me to the image of Christ.

"But we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
Romans 8: 28

6. God's love, kindness, and mercy are all more evident in everything God allows in my life.

"I know the thoughts that I think toward you, that the good things which ye hope for may come, saith the LORD, and not evil, but that which is good."
Jeremiah 29: 11

7. I understand that God, who started the good work in me, is part of the completion of all that He allows in my life in His love.

"I always pray with joy in all my prayers for all of you, and I am convinced that he who started the good work in you will fulfill it until the day of Jesus Christ."
Philippians 1: 3,4

8. My life circumstances, illnesses, adversities and achievements are all temporary. My light affliction, which is but for a little while, causes me to receive the eternal weight of the most glorious glory .I will see the face of the Lord in eternity.
Blessed hope !!

"For our small tribulation which is momentary bringeth unto us the eternal glory of glory: and what we see is not what is seen, but what is seen is temporary, but what is not seen is eternal."
2 Corinthians 4: 17,18

Thank God!
Hallelujah




...selected..

3 comments:

  1. Thank you Lord for your unconditional love.....
    Glory to you my Father

    ReplyDelete
  2. praise the Lord.... hallelujah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awaiting the moment this life will pass by, the next instance we will see our Glorious LORD.. Amen even so come Lord JESUS.

    ReplyDelete